Oracle Cloud Cash Management offers a comprehensive solution for managing bank account activity and controlling cash positions. This will enable the Customer to quickly analyse cash positions and forecast cash requirements through configurable dashboards, work areas, and reports, ensuring liquidity and optimal use of cash resources.
Fusion Practices suggest the implementation of Oracle Fusion Cash management allowing the customer to benefit in areas like compliance with reconciliation of bank statements, and other requirements around managing cash flow shall be met accurately and quicker.
- Oracle Cloud provides a full bank reconciliation between the bank accounts and the financial management system for all internally generated transactions (such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger) and external transactions and ensures that all transactions are posted correctly.
- Rules can be configured to automatically reconcile the bank statement with the system transaction
Bank Statement import
- Transactions that are posted directly in cash management like, bank account transfers, Adhoc payments, etc. can only be accounted into General Ledger once it is reconciled with the bank statement. This ensures full controls are in place before a transaction is accounted
- Customers may not need to upload a bank statement form a spreadsheet or create it manually since Oracle cash management can comsume bank statements like MT940, , BAI II, etc. which are standard formats provided by most of the banks.
- Oracle Cash Management/Positioning and Forecasting provides a solution to accurately report cash balances and positions. This enables managers to make cash flow decisions such as investing and borrowing on time.
- It will give the customer flexibility to create detailed cash position and forecast reports by utilizing Oracle SMART View and on-screen financial reports to meet any specific reporting requirements
- A standard report is available for bank reconciliation. Based on the unreconciled transactions, the report is generated which shows the reconciling difference.
- It is also possible to create real-time analyses for Cash Management, using the embedded Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) reporting tool for Bank Statement Balances Real-Time, Bank Statement Line Charges Real-Time, Bank Statements Real-Time, and External Cash Transactions Real-Time.