Reduce time spent on collating inputs, data remediation, and manual checking and get information sooner for better planning using our Data Hub Platform. For a demo contact us
Fusion Practices' Data Hub Solution decreases reliance on spreadsheets to create, store information, and source key reports. To understand how contact us
Minimise manual work by automated integrations, transformations and data checks. To understand our Data Hub solution's benefits contact us
Improve data integrity by having built in data validations to ensure your data is correct. To know how contact us
Fusion Practices Data Hub Platform solutions enable your business to discover hidden opportunities. To know more contact us
Better data to mitigate risks
Data-driven insights to discover hidden opportunities
Self-service reporting capability
Data lineage using monitoring dashboards
What is our Data Hub service?
Our Data Hub Platform, available on both Microsoft’s Azure Cloud data platform and Oracle Cloud PAAS
- 9Offers a centralised place to access data.
- 9Has the capability to source data from many different sources.
- 9Can cleanse and convert data into a required format and standard.
Fusion Practices has industry best Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud certified developers with more than 7 years of experience.
Why should your business use our Data Hub services?
Provides integration services
- Pull data from multiple source systems into one place
- Transforms the data in a central place
- System to system automation
- Enables data to be sent to cloud-based systems that cannot call the data itself
- Ability to create self-service reports
- Query data historically and with greater flexibility
- Data available in structure and shape required with the right permissions
- Data more accessible enabling analysis for more effective decision-making
Publishes data services
- Ability to call data automatically
- Can reduce the number of manual processes and spreadsheets because no longer needs to be manually requested or inputted
Data quality checking
- Can add data quality rules and transform the data
- Preparation of data
- Ability to replace the manual checks currently done in Excel.
Why should your business move to Cloud Data Platform?
A versatile cloud platform offers
Secured scalability, and flexibility to adapt to business growth needs and innovate better
Agility through built in intelligence and Artificial Intelligence to go to market faster
It can help if you have
- ZNumerous Excel spreadsheets that are manually loaded into systems
- ZHigh data integrity risk due to the manual handling of data
- ZData lineage is difficult to guarantee
- ZPoor data management, data access and data confidentiality issues
- ZMultiple, non-integrated customisations that hold multiple versions of the same data
- ZLong term expense due to manual work required
- ZThe need to scale up volumes - which is not practical with manual effort
How can Fusion Practices Microsoft Azure or Oracle PAAS Data Platform Solution benefit your business?
Our Data Platform Solution transforms business growth bottle necks/challenges to accelerators
- PDifficulty in efficiently storing and auditing historical data
- PTalent stressed with operational activities
- PReduced delivery speed
- PLack of data visibility due to non-standarisation of quality
- PNon-scalable manual processes
- PBest-in-class security mechanisms and standardized (data) access mechanisms
- PBusiness processes streamlined and automated to enable better analysis and reporting
- PA data hub, acting as a single source of truth with higher quality data
- PLayered design that decouples data from logic to ensure scalability of operations
Data Architecture principles help you achieve your business outcomes
Harnessing the power of cloud computing, we managed to reduce the operational cost by ~250% at a recent client site by implementing the below checks:
- Shut down unused resources
- Right-size underused resources
- Choose the right compute service on cloud
- Take advantage of the Hybrid Benefit (VM, Cloud infrastructure & PAAS components)
- Configure autoscaling, time-to-live, auto pause
- Set up budgets and allocate costs to teams and projects
For a demo of our solution or a reference call email us at email@example.com
Aligned to customers’ business needs and supports growth goals by
Capitalising on the existing IT infrastructure and processes
Customising solutions to complement business needs and skillsets
Creating new ways of working through data and process automation to support future growth
Combining best-in-class security to build resilience and regulatory compliance
Comprehensive data delivery-relevance, speed, and accuracy for effective decision making
Key principles for your data platform