Delivering Effective Cloud Transformation Solutions
About Fusion Practices – Who we are and meet the leadership team behind one of the leading Cloud Consultancies
Our Awards & Recognitions. We are proud to be recognised as a global leader and innovator
Independent ERP Business Change Advisory
- Rigorous, proven approach ensures that recommendations are pragmatic and aligned to your businesses’ strategy – promoting optimal target state architecture and stakeholder confidence.
ERP Cloud Transformation
- Project Initiation & Roadmap
- Faster implementation with Agile4Fusion Cloud
- Technology and domain expertise
- Business Readiness
Managed Support Services
- Seamless Service Transition
- Holistic Service Management Approach
- Customised levels of support
- Effective knowledge management
Oracle EPM Cloud Transformation
- Connected planning for centralized monitoring and unified platforms
- Intelligent automation for accurate and swifter financial close
- Building robust and auditable process
- Quarterly patch testing as a service
- Rich repository of our proven test scripts
- Comprehensive test results analysis
- Advisory on new product features
Who We Are
We are a leading cloud consultancy and implementation services provider specialising in transformations to the cloud. An industry leader with proven expertise as a managed service provider for Oracle ERP Cloud.
Trusted by leading companies worldwide to deliver robust technology strategies to cloud adoption.
News Room ->
300 + Cloud projects implemented successfully
130+ Highly experienced, goal-driven consultants
Trusted partner for leading firms worldwide
What our clients have to say
“Huge step forward for Pension Insurance Corporation with a leading edge Software as a Service ERP and HCM platform to support our continued growth and efficiency goals. Also, a very successful partnership with Fusion Practices to Provide Testing as a Service”
Suzy Colins, Head of Support Services
Pension Insurance Corporation
Takdees Sheikh, IT Director
MUFG Securities and Bank (UK)
Simon Toomey, CIO
Initial Saudi Group
“Following on from our Quarterly update call today, I would just like to express my appreciation for all the hard work done by you and the team. There is clearly much to do, but Handley House are very happy with the service you have provided so far”
Fourth largest bank in the world with operations across EMEA including UK, Netherlands & France, America (US & Canada) and Asia (Hong Kong & Singapore)
A leading UK-based insurance company, specialising in securing the liabilities of Defined Benefit pension schemes with almost £47.6billion of assets
The largest mutual insurer in the UK, with Group funds under management of over £150 billion, providing around nine million policies& employing 4,000 people
A multinational construction and development company, and is the fifth-largest construction company in the world with $17billion of revenue
A facilities management company providing services such as Cleaning, Renovation, Pest control, & Security Manpower on a 24/7 and 365 basis.
A public research university and is a founding member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities in the United Kingdom.
Latest Blog Posts
Understand core technology concepts and learn the tricks of the trade across Oracle, Azure, Cloud Computing, Development and more from the experts.