Learning VideosOracle Financials Cloud
Standard Processes – Fusion General Ledger
Oracle Financials Cloud
A comprehensive walk-through of the Oracle Fusion General Ledger (GL) module that would help you understand processes such as the creation of journal entries, journal reversals, revaluation, and inter-company eliminations. You will also get a brief insight into GL dashboard features such as account monitor, account inspector, and drill through functionality.
Topics covered in this video include
- Oracle Fusion General Ledger (GL) module
- Accounts Payables module
At the end of the video you develop a comprehensive understanding of:
- Automated journal entries
- Bulk uploads within a short time
- Integration within purchases/ assets subledgers and General Accounting ledger.
- Automated processes to post journals on invoice creation, payments, adjustments etc.
- Summarised overview of transactions
- Drill through from summarised balances to detailed balance and then to journal entry
- Statutory and managerial reporting tools integrating with General Ledger balances
- Maintaining supplier details such as contact and addresses within the system
- Invoice generation with automated journal entries for discount, tax, refunds etc.
- Complete solution bringing all business processes to a single platform