Job TitleORACLE CLOUD- TECHNICAL FRESHER
Rise with the Cloud, For the Cloud!
Technical Freshers can choose to become Consultants with Fusion Practices. We at Fusion Practices are looking for BE (CS), BCA, MCA’s who would like to pursue their career in the exciting Oracle Cloud field – Oracle Fusion Technical. As a consultant, you will be helping enterprises to adopt and
modernize their business with Cloud Solutions.
If the idea interests you, join us for your career advancement.
1. Designing, developing and delivering large scale technical projects as per the client’s
requirements; should also focus on focus on delivery and milestones
2. Engaging with the clients in Europe & US to understand their requirements and delivering
3. Should understand RDBMS concepts
4. Hands on experience in writing SQL queries (preferred)
5. Trouble-shooting experience with analyzing business requirements.
6. Analyzing business requirements and addressing pin points for troubleshooting
7. Addressing and solving issues, thereby working as a problem-solving agent
8. Working on documenting testing and be au-fait with the various types of technology testing, to
ensure purposeful deliverables
9. Reflecting high levels of ownership and accountability on given projects; demonstrating strong
decision-making and judgement skills
10. On-site training on ORACLE CLOUD will be provided by the company
1. Full-time graduation with a degree in Bachelor’s in computer application or MSC
(Computer Science), UG (B.Tech.) and Postgraduate (MTech. /MCA) final year students
of year 2020/2021-2022.
2. Also, it will be great to have fresh talents coming from M.Sc. (Data Science) program.
3. Students should have a good score maintained throughout their academics (Students below
75% will not be considered for this role)
4. They should not have any backlogs in any of the semesters.
5. Be flexible, particularly when working on rolling out system changes in non-business hours.
6. Should be willing to explore career path in Oracle Cloud Consulting
7. Accounting background/knowledge (preferred)
8. Should possess strong communication and analytical skills; should be able to understand
9. Should be technically skilled and well versed with programming languages
10. Certification in any Language (JAVA, MySQL, C++) will be an added advantage
11. Should be innovative and keen to learn and explore new and required technologies
12. Experience in application designing and development (preferred)
13. Salary budget: The package completely depends on the knowledge and interview
performance of the candidates.